If you would like to support the Saints in anyway, please contact Richard Spratt on 0412 493 189.
Alternatively, you can view our Proposed Sponsorship Packages by clicking on this link, Sponsorship Proposal and submit your application below.
Step 1 of 3
Business Name Name*
Address Line 2
Brief Description of Services – Include your industry, primary services or products*Company logoWe will require a high resolution copy of your logo, preferably in .png format, however other image file formats are okay too.Accepted file types: bmp, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf, eps, psd, tif, tiff, raw, cr2, nef, orf, sr2, Max. file size: 64 MB.
Package Option*GoldBlackWhiteOpen OpportunityIf Open Opportunity, please tell us what you propose.How many seasons will you commit to?*
How would you pay for your sponsorship?
Consent*Terms and conditions:
• Submission of this application constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• The person submitting the application has read and is familiar with all the information outlined in Balwyn Saints Cricket Club Sponsorship Application.
• The information provided on the Application Form is correct at the date of submission.
• Sponsorship applications are assessed as soon as possible.
• Written notification of the outcome of the assessment should be issued within eight weeks of the submission date of the proposal.
• If the application is approved, with or without conditions, a sponsorship agreement will be signed by Balwyn Saints Cricket Club and the Applicant setting out the terms and the duties of each party.
• By submitting this application there is no guarantee that Balwyn Saints Cricket Club will accept your application
• The application must outline the full details of the entity applying and the agreement will apply strictly for the details as listed in this application
• Any changes to this application need to advised to the Balwyn Saints Cricket Club in writing as soon as they become known I agree to the Terms and ConditionsCAPTCHACommentsThis field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.